Do you see the need for improvement in the lives of First Nations people of Manitoba living with Diabetes? Are you an experienced Nurse Manager looking to make a real difference? If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading this ad for your opportunity to support the movement of improving the lives of First Nations people in Manitoba.
FNHSSM is currently looking for an experienced Nurse Manager, a Director of the Diabetes Integration Project to oversee the entire DIP Department. This is your chance to work at an organization that is cutting edge and on the forefront of helping Manitoba First Nations communities and the people who live there.
What can FNHSSM offer you? Too much to list but here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and 5% employer matched pension plan benefits;
- This position is full-time, Winnipeg based, with a regular Monday to Friday work week;
- Supporting staff in their professional development including payment of any Professional Designations;
- FNHSSM is an employer that genuinely cares, we care about our employees and treat them like our family. We also care deeply about the First Nations people of Manitoba that we are mandated to help.
What are we looking for? We’ll keep this brief so we don’t bore you:
- We require someone with a Bachelor of Nursing Degree with a valid Registered Nurse license to practice along with a minimum of 5 years Nurse Management experience;
- If you have experience in the management of a Nursing Department, this includes creating and monitoring budgets, drafting funding proposals, creating work plans, briefing notes and supervision of staff who work remotely then we want you to apply;
- Experience in training other nurses and quality assurance (such as chart audits and case reviews);
- This position would also require you to work collaboratively with external stakeholders and committees;
- Extensive experience with any of the following, kidney care, dialysis units or Diabetes care. A Certified Diabetes Educator would be a definite asset.
Does this all sound great to you? If so please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources at 204-794-4025. This position will be open until filled, resumes will be reviewed on September 20, 2019 at 4:30PM (CST) and then on a weekly basis until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to voluntarily indicate in their covering letter if they are from any of the following groups: women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities.