Registered Nurse – Mount Waddington
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment?
Island Health is an employer that knows our people make the organization. We are the Health Authority for all of Vancouver Island, one of the most livable regions in the world. We are the largest employer on Vancouver Island with over 24,500 employees, 1,900 Physician partners and 3,000 volunteers that provide health services to the 794,000 residents of Vancouver Island and adjacent coastal communities.
Island Health has unique opportunities to work on the spectacular northeast coast of Vancouver Island in Alert Bay/Cormorant Island, Port Alice, Port Hardy and Port McNeill.
Current and future regular full-time, regular part-time, temporary and causal opportunities for Registered Nurses may be available in the above communities. Relocation Reimbursement up to $5000 and a Rural & Remote Incentive Grant may also be available for select positions. The Grant includes:
· $10,000 after employment in position commences, in exchange for 2-year Return of Service Commitment.
· A potential additional payment of $5,000 in year 3, in exchange for a further 1-year Return of Service Commitment.
· Guaranteed Regular employment for 5 years, at starting FTE.
· Up to $2,000 per year reimbursement of professional development fees (to a max of $8,000)
To join our team, you will have:
· Registration with the BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant
· Basic life support, Level C required
· Two years recent, related experience (or equivalent)
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Emergency Room, ICU and Critical Care preferred
· Valid BC Driver's License
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation with you.
Come work with dedicated professionals who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents.