MLTC Relief Nursing Pool
The MLTC Health & Social Development Department is seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RNAAP’s) to add to the MLTC Relief Nursing Pool.
The Relief Nursing Pool provides support to the Primary Care communities and Public Health Nursing programs in the Meadow Lake First Nations (MLFN’s) on a casual call-in basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing and eligible for registration with SRNA.
• Recent community health and/or public health nursing experience of at least 1 to 3 years.
• Other relevant experience and certifications in northern nursing and First Nations health care is an asset.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple demands and work independently within a multidisciplinary health team.
• Knowledgeable and sensitive to First Nations’ culture and beliefs; issues and barriers.
• Ability to fluently speak and understand Cree/Dene is considered a valuable asset.
• Proficiency in computer software/hardware applications and programs.
• Ability to travel to all Meadow Lake First Nations and regional centres.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Renee Hein, Advanced Practice Nursing Supervisor @ (306) 236-5817 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net
Deadline: Continuous acceptance of applicants until further notice
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.