Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) is sharing the following message:
- The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is actively monitoring the situation regarding the novel coronavirus.
- The best way to protect yourself and your community is by preventing the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often, cough and sneeze into your arm, throw out used tissues right away, clean and disinfect shared surfaces and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- For more information about the novel coronavirus visit Canada.ca/coronavirus or call the Government of Canada’s toll free line at 1-833-784-4397.
- A message from the Government of Canada.