The following resources have been provided on behalf of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
There are a number of updated resources available on the PHAC website for the public, as well as for health professionals, including the Outbreak Update and the COVID-19 Virtual Assistant: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- Use of non-medical cloth masks or face coverings in community settings
- COVID-19: Check First. Share After.
- COVID-19: Legislation and regulations for protecting Canadians
- Minister Ng announces hotline to provide small businesses in need with financial planning advice amid COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Guidance documents
- Guidance for providers of services for people experiencing homelessness (in the context of COVID-19)
For health professionals
- National laboratory testing indication guidance for COVID-19
- Infection prevention and control for COVID-19: Interim guidance for outpatient and ambulatory care settings
· Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Awareness resources